114 Woodruff Place, Hillside Twp.
Renovated in 2020. Fresh paint, refinished hardwood floors, new and refinished wood trim, new hardware. Oil tank removed in 2019. New Gas Service and Furnace 2020. New Central Air Conditioning 2018. 3000 sq/ft of living space. Located on a quiet dead end street. 1500 sq/ft of living space in lower level with kitchen, full bathroom and separate walk out entrance. Quiet Dead End Street !
- MLS® #3613857
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas-Natural
- Parking Spaces5
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Enclosed Porch(es), Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedFebruary 3rd, 2020
- Address114 Woodruff Place
- CityHillside Twp.
- Zip Code07205-2825
- InteriorBlinds, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Cedar Closets
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Electric, Sump Pump, Cooktop - Electric, Wall Oven(s) - Electric
- Cooling1 Unit, Ceiling Fan, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Exceptional
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2020 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 2:18am EDT.