185 State Park Rd, Frelinghuysen Twp.
Walk in to this beautiful restored 1790 Colonial. Pumpkin pine floors and horse hair plastered walls are a few of the original pieces to this home. Main level features 9 foot ceilings, Dining room with wood burning fireplace and sliding door to magnificent patio. Living room features a wood burning stove. Walk in to the Kitchen with original brick cooking fireplace and wood beamed ceiling. Second floor has three nicely appointed Bedrooms and two Full baths. Exit the main house through a breezeway to a beautiful In-Law Suite with separate entrance. A main Living area on first floor and a Full bath and Bedroom on second level. This home is truly a Must See!
- MLS® #3584880
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1790
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesGas-Propane, Electric, See Remarks
- Parking2 Car Width, Blacktop
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Open Porch(es), Privacy Fence, Thermal Windows/Doors
- Lot DescriptionOpen Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 5th, 2019
- Address185 State Park Rd
- CityFrelinghuysen Twp.
- Zip Code07825-4206
- InteriorBeam Ceilings, Fire Extinguisher, Window Treatments, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingOil Tank Above Ground - Inside, Gas-Propane Leased
- Cooling1 Unit, Window A/C(s), Central Air, See Remarks
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesInsert, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Wood Burning
- MiddleNO. WARREN
- HighNO. WARREN
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 6:18pm EDT.