3 Reading Ave, Frenchtown Boro
Frenchtown Grande 1869 Italianate '4 over 4', Italian Renaissance beauty overlooks the Delaware Valley. Architectural details are found throughout from the elegant entry, charming open space layout, decorative marble fireplace mantels, high ceilings, custom crown moldings, pocket doors, plenty of storage built-ins and a secret, hidden staircase!! The outdoor space, complete with copper roofing and wrap-around Brazilian IPE hardwood veranda with views, is simply magical. This one will captivate you beyond your wildest imagination. Fabulous & unique home comes complete with a 'storybook' history...Previously owned by celebrated writer, Elizabeth Gilbert. The enormous 'skybrary' complete with custom desk will supply plenty of untapped inspiration. This one-of-a-kind is a must-see & must-have!!
- MLS® #3575693
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,320
- Year Built1869
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom Home, See Remarks
- UtilitiesElectric, See Remarks, Gas-Natural
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking1 Car Width, Crushed Stone, Driveway-Exclusive, Off-Street Parking
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Storm Door(s), Storm Window(s), Open Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Open Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Metal
- Date ListedJuly 25th, 2019
- Address3 Reading Ave
- CityFrenchtown Boro
- Zip Code08825-1013
- InteriorBeam Ceilings, Walk-In Closet, Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Monoxide Detector, High Ceilings, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Cooktop - Gas, Washer, Dishwasher, Jennaire Type, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Sump Pump
- HeatingOil Tank Above Ground - Inside
- CoolingWindow A/C(s), Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesNon-Functional, Wood Stove-Freestanding, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 10:18am EDT.