3155 Valley Rd, Bernards Twp.
This historic & beautifully restored stone colonial sits on almost 2 acres with mature trees, complimentary landscaping, brick patio, walkways, a gazebo, shed and garage w/loft. The sellers have kept the historical elements earning them Somerset Co Cultural & Heritage Commission award for Historic Preservation & Restoration. The 1976 addition doubled the size of the home & has been finished with old flooring, batten doors & authentic hardware. The 2nd level includes a library & master suite w/dressing room and bath. Home boasts 3 stone and 2 brick fireplaces & beamed ceilings. Kitchen was updated with custom cherry cabinets, granite countertops & a bay window w/seat. Stone House was documented in the Library of Congress, Historic American Buildings Survey in 1936 and is a Bernards Township Historic Site.
- MLS® #3564038
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,236
- Year Built1764
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Custom Home
- Parking Spaces9
- Parking1 Car Width, Additional Parking, Lighting, Blacktop, Driveway-Exclusive, Fencing
- # of Garages2
- GaragesLoft Storage, Detached Garage
- ExteriorStone, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Shed, Patio, Metal Fence, Storm Window(s), Wood Fence
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofWood Shingle
- Date ListedJune 10th, 2019
- Address3155 Valley Rd
- CityBernards Twp.
- Zip Code07920-2642
- InteriorBar-Wet, Beam Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Refrigerator, Instant Hot Water, Water Filter, Dishwasher, Self Cleaning Oven, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Stackable Washer/Dryer, Microwave Oven, Sump Pump
- HeatingOil Tank Above Ground - Inside
- Cooling2 Units, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesDining Room, Family Room, Living Room
- ElementaryCEDAR HILL
- MiddleW ANNIN
- Listing OfficeKl Sotheby's Int'l. Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 2:33am EDT.