5 E Main St, Flemington Boro
Gorgeous historic victorian home currently used as a law office and upstairs apartment could be converted back to a residence or owner occupied two family. Much original architectural detail remains Stained glass,wrap around porch,pocket doors, built ins, a true victorian gem! New sewer line,natural gas,porch rebuilt 3 years ago, 2 fireplaces,etc.
- MLS® #3558049
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,952
- Year Built1875
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas-Natural
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking1 Car Width, Additional Parking, Blacktop, Parking Lot-Exclusive
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Open Porch(es), Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 16th, 2019
- Zoningmixed use
- Address5 E Main St
- CityFlemington Boro
- Zip Code08822-1207
- InteriorFire Alarm Sys, Fire Extinguisher, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Dining Room, Non-Functional
- Listing OfficeBhhs - New Jersey Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:03pm EDT.