415 Lafayette Ave, Kenilworth Boro
Move-in condition 4-bed. 3 bath Custom home, expanded and renovated in 2005. Vaulted ceilings greet you as you walk into this custom home. Can easily be used as a mother/daughter home. Centrally located and close to Rte 22 as well as the Parkway. Close to downtown shops, schools and NYC transportation. Owner is motivated, make an offer!
- MLS® #3386088
- Full Baths3
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom Home
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas In Street
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Width, Blacktop
- # of Garages1
- GaragesFinished Garage, Attached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGreenhouse Type Room
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2017
- Days on Market138
- Address415 Lafayette Ave
- CityKenilworth Boro
- Zip Code07033-1018
- InteriorCathedral Ceiling
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven
- HeatingGas-Natural, Solar-Leased
- CoolingCeiling Fan, 2 Units, Central Air, Multi-Zone Cooling
- ElementaryHarding ES
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2017 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Notice: The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
This information is being provided for Consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 25th, 2017 at 2:48am EDT.